odd promotional items, what you got?

I used to have a pair of Magura espresso cups and saucers, but I gifted them to the bike mechanic I've used for decades, as he had a pair of Campagnolo espresso cups and saucers. They're now in his display case in the shop.

TBH I'd either have broken/chipped them, or they'd have been consigned to a box in the depths of a cupboard. At least now they're in a better place.

I used to have a pair of Magura espresso cups and saucers, but I gifted them to the bike mechanic I've used for decades, as he had a pair of Campagnolo espresso cups and saucers. They're now in his display case in the shop.

TBH I'd either have broken/chipped them, or they'd have been consigned to a box in the depths of a cupboard. At least now they're in a better place.
Like this you mean 😢

IMG_3447.jpeg

i suppose when you're in the trade you do get a bit more stuff, blagged etc

andy from gearmechhanger sent me these the other day, i pretty much get all my hangers from him, and a fair amount of bearings etc so he sent 2 bottles, a mug and a pen:)

gmh.jpg

oh i'm on a mission now, i was looking for one pic and i found another thing i forgot about!!

recycle and bicycle have loads of old parts and tubes off me for their projects, they jokingly made a whip for a laugh, put it on their website and those crazy germans went mad for it! it became a best seller but they had to do an alternate page for it for pervy reasons! but they gave me one for a laugh!!

so here's the gripwhip!!:LOL:

grip whip!.jpg

Back