Oakley Juliets

Whiskeytownracer

Old School Hero
I have a pair of these with the infamous nose bridge issue. I'm wondering if anyone has used one of the companies that do refurbs and if so has a recommendation as to which to use. I'd only be repairing in order to sell, but seems like it might be worthwhile given the asking prices on ebay.

Have you tried Oakley? They serviced mine a few years back and it was quite reasonable from memory.

I actually haven't, think I'd read it was especially pricey through them to the point it probably wouldn't be worthwhile just to then sell.
Will give them a try, thanks for the suggestion.

Unfortunately I can’t find the emails but I seem to remember it was about £50 for a full service which basically replaced all the rubber components. You just post it off and they came back a couple weeks later. It’s got to be worth an email/phone call.

Thanks for the further info. £50 would be fine, especially if that were to include the bridge repair. I have no idea what that involves really but mine is so loose, a small amount of force would probably result in several disconnected pieces ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back