For Sale NOW SOLD Retro Carradice saddle bag and uplift frame £25 posted UK

sooper8

Dirt Disciple
Saddle bag , which looks a bit dusty but it's fine and all straps are good and intact- lots of life left in it, great retro piece.

I am including the uplift/quick release frame , but cant remember if there is a part missing or not...? I put it away in shed over 10 years ago and something at the back of my mind thinks I used to do some kind of 'hack' to make it right when I used it. But I really cant recall 100% what that was, or why. Please inspect the photos and drop me a line if you want more pics

£25 posted in the UK

IMG_7352.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_7357.JPG
    IMG_7357.JPG
    710.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_7358.JPG
    IMG_7358.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_7359.JPG
    IMG_7359.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_7353.JPG
    IMG_7353.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_7354.JPG
    IMG_7354.JPG
    818.8 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_7355.JPG
    IMG_7355.JPG
    668.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_7356.JPG
    IMG_7356.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
Nothing coming up in Google images - all it shows are the newer type uplift specific ones.

For info, the part in photos fit into the 'pocket' of the bag and then allows for you to just carry your bag around if you want/need to. I had it working on mine, but was never sure I had it exactly right or if it was being used as intended

Sorry I cant be any clearer, it's such a long time ago and larger things are vague to me, so these smaller trifles are virtually gone from my memory

just got this back from Carradice "That is around 25 years old. There was a bent wire mount that clamped to the saddle rails. This is the bit that’s missing. " Which I thought was very good of them considering the age
I have asked if they have a picture of the piece

Pretty sure you might be able to fashion something? I cant recall how I worked around it

Back