NOS Pesenti MTB frame in Germany

I didn't resist and won it.. over the moon!!
Hi! Its me the seller. You did good, its a nice set! Had it for sale locally for quite some time for 150€, nobody bought it. Don’t know why.

The right fork was the biggest problem for me too. My ideas were a yellow Judy or a silver straight fork. You have to know that you need a rather long steerer tube.

nice regards to the buyer

oh, by the way. Its Austria not Germany.

Last edited:
Hi! Its me the seller. You did good, its a nice set! Had it for sale locally for quite some time for 150€, nobody bought it. Don’t know why.

The right fork was the biggest problem for me too. My ideas were a yellow Judy or a silver straight fork. You have to know that you need a rather long steerer tube.

nice regards to the buyer

oh, by the way. Its Austria not Germany.
Well thanks 😊 for that.. Long steerer required.. more food for thought. I appreciate your input. 👍 just waiting excitedly for it to arrive.
Kind regards
Shaz

BTW, how and when did you acquire it? Do you happen to know how common these are? Any experience riding the frame?

I bought two NOS Pesenti fillet brazed MTB frames on ebay.it aprox 5years ago (?)
The other one was neon green, with different geometry, and not as nice as the red one.

I was interested in them because andrea Pesenti made the Cinelli Laser Bikes. But I theres simply too much bikes around my living space. Therefore I sold both frames.

And no, that frame has never been ridden. Hence the NOS part In the auction. As far as I remember theres no serial number. It might be a one off frame.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back