NOS Bombers Z4's on Wiggle

Indeed weird. Wiggle and CRC posted losses in last lodged accounts and that’s not just technical write-off etc. I suspect buyers have gone out and scooped up whatever they can find...

Hope brakes ... nope
Other high end bits ... all gone
Routine service bits ... sold out

It’s tough out there ....

Indeed weird. Wiggle and CRC posted losses in last lodged accounts and that’s not just technical write-off etc. I suspect buyers have gone out and scooped up whatever they can find...

Hope brakes ... nope
Other high end bits ... all gone
Routine service bits ... sold out

It’s tough out there ....
And a potential EU e-commerce buyer trying to gobble WiggleCRC up.

Their eBay outlet has probably made more money as I'm sure the prices end up higher than they should.

the blue are 97/98.
the green are 2000/2001 given the M Arch and the lowers design (2001 had a gusset at the bottom of the leg to provide a bit more material for the IS mount).
whilst the z4 is a fairly low spec fork the internals are shared across the range on the flylight forks (open bath) so it has the same design as the Z2 and Z5 flylights inside although the Z2 had an adjustable pushrod. the difference was in the travel and the lower leg materials primarily.

Yes they are heavy, but remember that they were pitched against forks like the Rockshox Judy in price (the SID being another 50-100 quid more expensive for similar technology), which at the time were still elastomeric damper, they rode fantastically in comparison and weren't especially noodle like. I have a z5 flylight from 99 that I bought ex OEM and other than a seal change they still ride very nicely.

170 quid is about what they cost new back then so zero inflation. :)

Back