NOS? Araya Muddy Fox F&F £10

Can't see where it says its NOS?

Well other than at the top of this page!

Seller describes it as used....

The NOS? was mine based on the condition description “Appears to be unused and unbuilt. Cosmetic wear from storage”

£117....seems decent price, can't be many around....I was tempted but didn't bid, way too many 'projects' undone & I already have one in blue (although far from this condition), hope the winner does something nice with it.

I might know something about this!
I do have a full garage and maybe a couple of projects still to finish but this will make a really rideable bike from the parts I have on my smaller one. Noticed the one I already have is a “b” and this one is an “a”. I’d like to find out a bit more about what/why it is different but am sure @Rod_Saetan the smaller frame will be available some time later this summer.

I might know something about this!
I do have a full garage and maybe a couple of projects still to finish but this will make a really rideable bike from the parts I have on my smaller one. Noticed the one I already have is a “b” and this one is an “a”. I’d like to find out a bit more about what/why it is different but am sure @Rod_Saetan the smaller frame will be available some time later this summer.
Ah, cool, let me know!

Decent price for a good condition and rare frame in the end IMHO.

Seems affy dear for a plain gauge frameset?
I’d have gone a few quid higher. I’ve literally got the full build kit sat on a smaller frame ready to swap over so I don’t have the outlay on collecting what could be an expensive build for early parts. That may have made me spend a little more than I usually would. After all it’s an early example in great condition. Also I’m a big lump and butted tubing or other fanciness while I do like fancy stuff it makes not much difference to ride quality to me!

Back