New (nearly) bike day!

It's the Bafang BBSHD with a 48V battery. Used it on the commute this morning for the first time, it feels really solid. Just need to faff about with the seat position, it's too nose down. The seat post adjustment is a pain in the arse...

Do I spy the new Schwalbe Al Grounders on this? I love the look of them, thinking of buying some for my Kona unit build, for a Moto dualsport/adventure look. How do you find them?
A fine choice of handlebar too, I hope more brands introduce more klunker bars to bring the price down a bit.

Do I spy the new Schwalbe Al Grounders on this? I love the look of them, thinking of buying some for my Kona unit build, for a Moto dualsport/adventure look. How do you find them?
A fine choice of handlebar too, I hope more brands introduce more klunker bars to bring the price down a bit.
I was going to do a post recommending the tyres, they are great. I'm hoping they'll be as puncture proof as other schwalbes I've used recently, I'll see how they get on as the weather changes, but so far so good.
The bars are great too, more comfortable than the cheap alloy Motocross bars I've used before, even though the size and shape is almost identical.

I was going to do a post recommending the tyres, they are great. I'm hoping they'll be as puncture proof as other schwalbes I've used recently, I'll see how they get on as the weather changes, but so far so good.
The bars are great too, more comfortable than the cheap alloy Motocross bars I've used before, even though the size and shape is almost identical.
If you don't mind me asking, where did you get the tyres? I'm struggling to rationalise the current RRP on them, with very few bargains to be had on them yet, being so new on the market.

The tyres came from Germany, via eBay £25 each, not cheap, but the best I could find at the time.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back