New Miller Dam 30/11/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kona's ready for it's maiden voyage , looking forward to it but may only do some of the circuit and cut back early , I'll be there though armed with Tramadol and paracetamol to keep me going .
Matthew

If my pal drops out of our local Saturday ride I might pop down....ain't been on many bike trips this year.

Is it single speed friendly?

My geared bike is still away for parts....that's if I do go...I'd probably be on the ss

It's flattish (I hope as I haven't been out for 4 weeks due to back) as it's near Wakefield and for the first time in nearly a year I've also got a choice of bikes , I'm turning up on proper retro this time (2nd time this year !!) as it's a 97 bike (ish).
Stu will be along soon and say he's done it on his SS anyway .
Matthew

Marin eldridge nearly ready, i'm not.

The most demanding terrain is short and sweet through the woods on the south side of the dam/lake. Beyond that ss may very well be ok, with the odd push up a bank to get to the next trail(we will all be pushing for that). If the ss gearing is 22/32 all will be cool :LOL: .

seriously, the wooded section can be by-passed too, stu will explain that better than me but, i'm sure you can simply follow the lakes' paved edge and meet us further on with no mileage missed out, were talking a couple of hundred yards.
Beyond that there is just a handful of sections that may be taxing to the limited gear bike/crippled rider. The rest is long flat rail trails and other easy going bridal ways.
Any pushing anywhere is short. There is no massive ravines or mountainous terrain.

All packed and ready for the off,
I'll be there for breakfast so save me some please ;)

see y'all in the morning chaps

kaya":2v4qb000 said:
All packed and ready for the off,
I'll be there for breakfast so save me some please ;)

see y'all in the morning chaps

The van is loaded uncle Vern, Salty man you could manage on a single speed, like Marc says there is other options, Matthew, do you want me to get you some ketamin :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back