For Sale Nearly new 24x2.6" knobbly tyres and Lezyne smart chainstay protector

MartinYorkshire

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Just having a clear out.

Frame is collection only.

Currently not shipping outside the UK, sorry. I typically post all items Royal Mail Signed For but if you prefer MyHermes, I can do that also. Tyres are sent MyHermes. Buyers must have at least 20 "useful" forum posts. If any pricing is way off, please let me know.

Thanks.

Vee Tire Crown Gem 24x2.6" (youth size) Tyres - Pair
These have been used on grass for 10 minutes so as such are almost new. Fat tyres for modern youth bikes and tough trails. Radials. My son doesn't need such chunky tyres so we swapped them out. RRP is EUR25 each. Asking £22.50 for the pair posted via MyHermes.

Lezyne Smart Chainstay Protector - Size small 95x250mm. Brand new. I bought the wrong size. RRP £10. £7.50 posted.

--

Kona Kula 2000 Frame (Easton Ultralight) and BB SOLD
19" measured from centre BB to top of seat tube. My inside leg is 30" and I was OK on it. BB is Octalink and could probably do with replacing (I do not have the tool to remove). Can take other measurements to confirm size if required. Very light. Cosmetically its far from perfect but I can't see any anything other than superficial damage and there is a surprising lack of chain suck. Theres a free seat post, QR collar and also headset which could probably do with replacing but is nonetheless complete.

Collection only from near Wakefield or might be able to personally deliver/meet up depending on where in Yorkshire you are. £50.

Rockshox SID XC SOLD
I believe these are from 2000 or maybe 2001. Were Kona OEM fit at the time. Very lightweight. 216mm steerer (from bottom of crown race to top). 80mm travel. 450mm approximate fork length from axle centre to crown race. Condition is good with some wear to lowers. Stanchions seem ok with little externally visible wear. These have not been used in quite some time and I am unsure of the internal condition. Suit older style disc or vbrake. Further images available on request. £75 posted.

Shimano Deore XT M751 crank and rings SOLD
Octalink. Look to be in good condition. Not ridden in a long time. Some scuff marks to crank arms. Rings are all Shimano. £30 posted.

Maxxis Advantage 26x2.1" Folding Tyres - Pair SOLD
Part worn but plenty of tread left. Should be good for hundreds of miles yet. £20 posted.

E&OE. Let me know if I've mucked up somewhere. :cool:

Attachments

• 20210304_154721 (Medium) (2).jpg
    20210304_154721 (Medium) (2).jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 609
  • 20210304_154733 (Medium).jpg
    20210304_154733 (Medium).jpg
    124 KB · Views: 610
Last edited:
Re: Re:

Gaddmeister":1nlc9lcd said:
Interested in having the forks if I sell some of my bits on a post above.

You dont happen to have a nice non-disc front wheel do you? Been trying to find a 717 on an XT hub in silver for ages.

Back