Naked zaskar seeks paint

I can paint a candy fade. You can anodise if you had a clean frame the space and equipment, it really doesn't look all that difficult a process.

Last edited:
I´d think he meant a candy fade that looks like ano. I´ve only seen ano fade on Ti frames

Edit: I was too slow, got distracted during typing :LOL:

I´d think he meant a candy fade that looks like ano. I´ve only seen ano fade on Ti frames

Edit: I was too slow, got distracted during typing :LOL:
The faded frame you posted has to be paint, right?
I know that (candy) is possible, ano fading however... not my wheelhouse!

I can paint a candy fade. You can anodise if you had a clean frame the space and equipment, it really doesn't look all that difficult a process.
I’ve been trying to find someone to anodise me Zaskar frames with no luck. I’ve finally given up on the basis nobody wants to do it.

From talking to many people it’s not hard to anodise small parts but it’s very hard to do a frame.

You think you can do a paint which looks like anodising ?

1670268489948.jpeg

You reckon you can replicate this in paint? What standard of painting are we talking as I’ve a frame I’d have done if high standard

I’ve been trying to find someone to anodise me Zaskar frames with no luck. I’ve finally given up on the basis nobody wants to do it.

From talking to many people it’s not hard to anodise small parts but it’s very hard to do a frame.

You think you can do a paint which looks like anodising ?
Have u looked at acorn plating on their fb page they have bike frames up they have done.

Latest posts

Back