My three Rocky's have been stolen

Finaly finished the parts list of all the bikes. Will ask an expert to confirm the value and than hand it over to the insurrance company.
To be honest I was really surprised what kind of money went into this over the last years.

Sorry to hear about your loss as they were 3 lovely looking bikes especially the 2nd one.

Yup, this happens all the time over here! Those lockers are like swiss cheese.

Void(EN12-82)":2c90b9dg said:
utahdog2003":2c90b9dg said:
Storage box? Sounds like an inside job. Beat on your friends until they come clean and give them back. :shock:

Seriously though, stuff taken that isn't in plain sight is usually taken by someone you know.

Nah, breaking into storage boxes in an appartment building is "quite common" AFAIK... I hear it all the time, heard it when I was living in Valkenburg, heard it when I was living in Maastricht, heard it when I was living in Apeldoorn, heard it when I was living in Doetinchem en I hear it now too sometimes (in Utrecht). And if you see some of the storage boxes... I've even seen some that were nothing more than a wood frame with some chicken-fence and a door. Walking about you could see in every storage box. How's that for an invitation?

I have to say luckily it never happened to me :oops:

Never the less, "sjhoen kloete wa!" But something like those bikes can't go around unnoticed. Will keep an eye out too.

Back