My old bikes......

A good progression of bikes ! Some very tasty kit fella, thanks for sharing the pic's :cool:

all I can say is I'm jealous :mrgreen:

what a great progression, and I know you've a few in the stable that don't appear here

was it the law back in the 90's to take grainy photos, all of mine look the same!

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: ......

But never mind the bikes, I'm after some Been Bag shorts like those to match my top! :D

img0144oq.jpg

Coolness..

Ha....Yeah Nick I know what you mean.I used to take one of those throw away cameras every now and again on rides just for a laugh.

I remember buying the set after I saw Darren and Dan at the Malverns classic sporting the matching set.They were cool then ;)

But never mind the bikes, I'm after some Been Bag shorts like those to match my top!

That's just bought some memories flooding back. Whatever happened to Been Bag?

Great pics and thanks for sharing...kicks the arse out of my bitd pics of me riding the New Forest!! Nice memories, nice bikes!

Yeah, nice kit!!......my kit only got anywhere near that when I asked jim to fix it for me to appear on its a knockout!....... :|

That was a real cool collection you had over the years and some really great riding locations too :cool: ..

Muddy paw":1ge71msv said:
That was a real cool collection you had over the years and some really great riding locations too :cool: ..

Thanks mate.

By the time I was in my late teens and early twenties I was spending all my wages on bikes,cars and getting to xc races instead of fags and beer like my old school mates!!

Back