My bikes.

Some very nice bikes there my friend.. I'm rather partial to the Falcon. I must ask.. do you get to use them all, or is there a particular 'one' that gets ridden..

Some very nice bikes there my friend.. I'm rather partial to the Falcon. I must ask.. do you get to use them all, or is there a particular 'one' that gets ridden..
Thank you, I ride the silver Raleigh and the Carrera cross bike in bad weather to preserve the paint on the others. Sirrus is sold now. I like to ride them all and enjoy them all.

I love the record ace (with carrier) ;-)
Thank you, it is a very competent bicycle. I have since removed the carrier, fitted a period Brooks Pro and narrow section mudguards. It really flies. I do use my bikes for shopping and bits so a carrier is very useful. I have just bought a dedicated shopping bike. Not my paint or graphics.

Attachments

• P1050876.JPG
    P1050876.JPG
    504.5 KB · Views: 35
  • P1050877.JPG
    P1050877.JPG
    520.5 KB · Views: 35
  • P1050881.JPG
    P1050881.JPG
    493.4 KB · Views: 26
  • P1050882.JPG
    P1050882.JPG
    345 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Thank you gents.The royal mail sold them all off, actually rides really well loaded and unloaded. Look up Elephant bike, mine is a genuine escapee, hence the rm decal and lights. These are usually removed. I like a working bike.

Back