My 1992 GT All Terra MTB collection

Yes, it is indeed a Marin Titanium bar/Stem combi with 155mm in length. I had a Litespeed Ti stem fitted first, along with a Shogun Zero Titanium handlebar. I didn't like that though because the stem was too steep for me. I prefer flat and long stems.View attachment 604672

But a lot of tuning was done on the bike, which you can't even see. For example, I swapped the steel freehub body of the XTR M900 rear hub for the titanium freehub body of an XTR M950 hub (with bearing damage), just like the steel axle of the M900 for the titanium axle of the M950. The M900 front wheel hub also got a titanium axle from SRP. That brings a total weight saving of at least 64 grams. :cool:

View attachment 604675
View attachment 604676

Greetings
Olli
Well worth the effort 😂

I don’t say this often - because plenty of guys have serious collections here - but your collection seems, well… greedy 😂

Greedy.... yes that's what I am when I'm searching the www for nice bikes and parts 🤣

Thanks mate ;)

I've always been a little crazy when it comes to bikes 😂

This was kind of a parts test bike. Screw everything you have on your bike and see how ugly it gets. Sometimes more, sometimes less. But always hit it hard ☺️
KIF_1993.JPG
Foto(15).jpg

I don’t say this often - because plenty of guys have serious collections here - but your collection seems, well… greedy 😂
I know your comment is in jest, but I respect a collection of different bikes. What makes me more than a little irritated is seeing someone with 20 of the same brand. Maybe I'm jealous and wish the market was tipped more towards supply rather than demand, but share a little!

I know your comment is in jest, but I respect a collection of different bikes. What makes me more than a little irritated is seeing someone with 20 of the same brand. Maybe I'm jealous and wish the market was tipped more towards supply rather than demand, but share a little!
And I consider this a collection of different bikes, even though there's 5 GTs in there!😜

Back