My 1991 Brodie Romax

Thanks for the compliments. I've had the back fender on and off a few times but since it's Vancouver and the weather is weird here there's really no telling when you'll come home with a big wet stripe up your back - so it tends to stay on. I do have a front splash guard that velcros onto the downtube when I know it's going to rain.

Recently a few people have given the NightSun lightset some bad vibes too. In fact just yesterday a friend of mine from work was snickering at the idea of heated filament bulbs - he thought they were quaint! I pay no attention to that because even though it's over 20 years old that lightset is still very convincing at night. I know it's not photoshoot-worthy but honestly I didn't even wipe down the bike before snapping the pictures!

You guys are inspiring me to give the bike a little more love. I might even wash it.

Enjoy!

I say no shame in the nightsun lights on the bike. BITD it was THE lighting system to get if you were doing any dusk/night riding. But yeah, compared to what you can get now with high output, long run low consumption, light weight LED system you can get now, it does pale in comparison. :LOL:

Re:

Damn! Nice Romax!!

I really like the look of the fillet brazed frame with gator blade fork!

My 1987 Romax has a fillet brazed fork which was built by Paul for the frame so it goes perfectly, however I still really do prefer the look of a gator =)

Nice bike. I'm local as well and remember visiting the old Mountain and Beach shop. Never could afford a Brodie though.

Back