Muddy Fox Sorcerer Mega

Re:

I thought so. Given some of the stuff that's been selling for strong prices recently, I'm surprised that a nice little bike like this hasn't had any bids yet.

Yes watching also, not sure i need it but it is nice, the saddle sways it for me :D

Thanks for the compliments. Thinning down to what I actually ride (we are over run with bikes now as the kids are all on full size too) and it was a choice between this and my Raleigh team, the Raleigh is a better road rider and tourer as it has rack mounts so this had to go.
It did get the 1 bid from who I suspect was a flipper, they turned up last night having not read the auction and expected to be able to pay via paypal, obviously that wasn't happening (we've all seen the threads here where they return home and a week later claim that they never received it with paypal then refunding them, leaving the seller totally stitched up) so they went away to what I assumed was a cashpoint.
I was then suprised to get a ranty text claiming I was a fraudulent seller and they would not be paying cash. This all from a buyer with a fairly new account and low feedback, where mine is over 10 years old and having over 1000 in feedback.
So it's now back up again.

Jeez! Good luck with the next sale!
These are great quality bikes full of period charm and features. Will be dragging mine out for a rebuild after being ignored for a decade!

drcarlos":3jxljt4w said:
Thanks for the compliments. Thinning down to what I actually ride (we are over run with bikes now as the kids are all on full size too) and it was a choice between this and my Raleigh team, the Raleigh is a better road rider and tourer as it has rack mounts so this had to go.
It did get the 1 bid from who I suspect was a flipper, they turned up last night having not read the auction and expected to be able to pay via paypal, obviously that wasn't happening (we've all seen the threads here where they return home and a week later claim that they never received it with paypal then refunding them, leaving the seller totally stitched up) so they went away to what I assumed was a cashpoint.
I was then suprised to get a ranty text claiming I was a fraudulent seller and they would not be paying cash. This all from a buyer with a fairly new account and low feedback, where mine is over 10 years old and having over 1000 in feedback.
So it's now back up again.

Yep, definatly a scammer, you did the right thing, you are not covered for collections. Usually you would have recieved a text 5mins after you handed the bike over from the buyer to say they are nearly there to collect.

Back