Mountain Mayhem Returns 2019 let the planning and BS begin

Re:

Blimey 110 pages of chit chat!
Looking forward to this one.
I heard we have 90m of trackside camping, whoever organised that kudos! Let me know what I can do to chip in for it.
Gav

The History Man":3hct8b24 said:
We have our last spot filled by LGF and neighbour. It’s a BOGOF thing.

Superb

Regarding the 9 x 100m2 paid-for pitches, please remember that as a group under the collective umbrella of RB, we can also go further back into camping sections A & C.
We are not limited or restricted purely to the plots 1—9. I propose taping into those for at least another 10 metres.

Attachments

• F407B45A-0957-48BC-AB39-2765BD43E5A1.jpeg
    F407B45A-0957-48BC-AB39-2765BD43E5A1.jpeg
    42.9 KB · Views: 125
my intention was to pitch up behind the paid-for pitches as you say, spread out there knowing that the space at the front is secure / communal

Perhaps best use of A & C would be for our cars? So maybe let’s try not to park in 1-9? (Unless you’ve got a camper van etc)

Re:

Well I've just bought 2 sets of THM recomended fairy lights as I had a £5 voucher for ebay. And it was buy 2 get 5% off, so 2 10m multi colour lights cost me £2.
Also who drinks what? Beer, cider, spirits? Thinking of getting a 20l box of cider (Lilley's chocolate apples) for the weekend

After a tumultuous few weeks I'm back and yes rumours (spread by myself) of my attending are true.

The Fruit & Nut Disco machine is coming on nicely.

As for riding laps... Dare I?

file.php

Back