Mountain Mayhem Returns 2019 let the planning and BS begin

Re: Re:

Retro Spud":2qnb26hh said:
Well here's where we are .....

MyTeenageself has chucked his lot in for the last place on the second 10 man, so we now have two full 10 man teams (on paper) :D

perhaps El Pedro will be the missing link for the four man or find a buddy and make it five man

I’ve got a mate who was making noises about wanting to do Mayhem next year, how would the rest of the team feel about becoming a five man team?

Thanks
Matt

mkone":174rcvx1 said:
What day is the sighting lap? assuming they still let you inspect the track.

mark

Friday mid afternoon for about 4 hours normally.... however the last events were on a royal estate with the track running close to the house - so it could be a lot more relaxed at the new gaff with longer track opening times

[Edit]
and then again on Saturday morning 8am to 10:30 ish, so plenty of time to inspect and check out racing lines lol :LOL:

well thats not too bad .....only got to 26 pages (24 pages of guff and two of substance) prior to registration opening

however with 303 days still to go, I fear it could get a lot worse :?

Re:

Sun burning off the mist on hills. Coffee made. Bacon next. Beautiful morning. Still in a field.

I’ll be quiet then?

Re: Re:

The History Man":3tm35abq said:
Sun burning off the mist on hills. Coffee made. Bacon next. Beautiful morning. Still in a field.

I’ll be quiet then?

:shock: surely not.... that would be like Muz buying a bike that fitted him and only needing a 300mm seatpost

or Andy turning up in the intruder without Alcohol or 250lbs of chicken and Steak

just ain't never gonna happen, but thats what makes this place !

Latest posts

Back