Mountain Goat Whiskeytown Racer

slimjoe

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Great frame at a good price…but..I’d post up new pics with everything removed that is not included in the sale..personal experience..chargebacks, returns, negative feedback..not worth the agro ! ;)

Great frame at a good price…but..I’d post up new pics with everything removed that is not included in the sale..personal experience..chargebacks, returns, negative feedback..not worth the agro ! ;)
Yes I was rushing when I listed it. Just stripped all the bits off that aren’t included. Put a picture of the bare frame on there.

Hi I couldn't see this listing, but I wondered if I could ask what it sold for? Or just a ballpark figure? I just put up a complete 1986 whiskeytown racer but don't know what to charge for it. Sorry if this is cheeky, I am new on here to get advice as my late partner had lots of retro bikes and I am moving and need to sell some, I want them to go to good homes which is why I am on here rather than fb or ebay. Thanks

Hi I couldn't see this listing, but I wondered if I could ask what it sold for? Or just a ballpark figure? I just put up a complete 1986 whiskeytown racer but don't know what to charge for it. Sorry if this is cheeky, I am new on here to get advice as my late partner had lots of retro bikes and I am moving and need to sell some, I want them to go to good homes which is why I am on here rather than fb or ebay. Thanks
Hi Alice, Sorry to hear of your loss but you’ve found the right forum for help.
I think it was around £400.
I’d be interested your frames and bikes. I saw the red one as well - lovely bike.
Best, Paul

Back