Mostly NOS Suntour XC Pro....

Archemist

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Chaps - have been absent for a couple of years and have recently bought a barn to convert so i'll be living in a static caravan for a while...

hence i shall be selling everything that isn't a rider keeper.

My collection of Suntour XC Pro, i will post up detail hi-res pics in next day or two, but in the meantime:

NOS XC cranks and rings - 175mm absolutely spanking new - there's some very light marking of the lacquer if you catch them in the right (or wrong Light) £100 SOLD- i know its a packet of cash but these are beauts and the only real alternative is you know where over in trump land...

NOS XC Pro 73mm english BB, with NEW GG crank caps, also with used 68mm BB, the new is as, the box a little butchered, the 2nd hand oe has some wear in the shells and axle but i used it happily enough on my Elite, i'd say the axle was good enough to use with the new shells, if you want a 68mm fitment (68 not pictured) £60

NOS SE Pederson XC Pro brake set, front normal, rear SE, complete with XC Power (9000) seris black levers, also mint. £50 sold

I have a near mint hub range:

32 Rear NOS but logo and central ally is quite scratched, as if its been stored in a box of stuff, not MD (not by me - no matron) £25
36 Rear NOS, almost perfect, non-md £30 with skewer
32 front, NOS just about perfect £25 with skewer
32 hole rear bearing casing - the outer ally 'whole' NOS but has to chisel makr next logo £10

XC Pro Thumbies - two sets, ones definitely 7 speed, i'll check the other

grade 8-9, stickers intact but have some paint loss round corners £30 pair - ONLY one pair left

Early six speed XC thumbies, all aluminium cast (not plate mount), with split mount, near mint £20.

Derry's

Rear XC Pro standard (not Md) good used condition 7-8 out of 10, purple jockeys £45 sold

front 31.8mm bottom pull XC Pro, NOS, £25 sold

XC Pro seatpost NOS 27.0mm early logo (pic on reply below) £50
XC 9000/ Pro seatpost, marked early worn logo 27.0mmm £15 sold
XC Pro seatpost marked like a crazy paving free with any other purchase sold

Prices are PP gift = please check my feedback if any doubts, or please pay % fees.

I will charge insured post at cost but will have to weigh everything!

Expressions of interest here please and first to pay seals the deal. My PPal for any keen bods is andrew.scrace AT archemi.com

apols if my pricing is out - i've been off the game for a while, so have mostly listed for the prices paid AFAIK.

thanks
And

Re: Re:

MatBH5":8p5jpcd1 said:
Interested in 27.0 post, pending pictures, and the 32hole rear hub

Mat - apols i may have got the description the wrong way around - the NOS one is XC9000 / Pro crossover with the small logo, the other one is the 92 XC Pro big logo down the tube...

this is the NOS early one>

the 32 hole shop worn hub:(

I have 2 pairs of 7 speeed and a rogue 8 speed with worn paint on the clamp and no logo / sticker.

the 7 speed pairs are £35 delivered but i'll bundle the 8 speed one for a tenner more (Its the one on the far right). You could swap the clamp over.

Back