Most comfortable retro saddle?

After years of Flites, I tried a Charge Spoon a good ten or so years ago - and now have them on all my bikes. Not retro - but not shouty modern either. I'm too old to perch on something uncomfortable just to maintain period correctness.

Turbo or Ritchey Ti Logic Pro are my go to. Don't mind a Rolls either

Flite is the most comfortable retro saddle for me, but... nothing is as comfortable as getting a saddle fitted to you. For me, it solved a lot of back and hip problems I was having. I'm so comfortable now.

+1 for Wtb rocket-v were also pretty comfy. Also ride Flites and Brooks B72 and a few others. I find the more you ride the less sensitive your ass gets. That being said not done much riding this year… yet 😬

Shout out here for the Avocet O2 ti - many widths, very comfy.
Also WTB offerings in Ti and wider sizes.
I have a narrow body (5-7 and 140lbs/66kg) but boy do I like wider saddles for my Ischeal Tuberosities.

Ive got a few Turbo's on my Paces and am trying a Brooks on my go to F7 to see if they really do personalise themselves by moulding to the riders bum over time. I have an early Carbonfibre Flight Evolution on my RC300 which is a lot comfier than I imagined it would be

Rolls for me. Or regal. Have tried modern stuff, but just end up going back to what works, even on my most modern bike (2006).

Back