Monolith Rebound Pix

Elev12k":2zbznrpf said:
On a sidenote: The fork got many awards for being pretty. Not from me, but there seem to be a kind of consensus it is pretty.

dude, your type2 is pretty, that scaffolding accident excuse of a fork is awful...

scant":242bn9g7 said:
mrkawasaki":242bn9g7 said:
... no doubt Scant has ridden one into the ground, broken it in a thousand places and thinks it's a pile of toss...! :LOL:

nope... that just applies to most of your collection ;)

Mike,

How come the San An didn't break under your awesome power - having a weaker year...?!

Mr K

Re: .

mrkawasaki":208g6anp said:
scant":208g6anp said:
mrkawasaki":208g6anp said:
... no doubt Scant has ridden one into the ground, broken it in a thousand places and thinks it's a pile of toss...! :LOL:

nope... that just applies to most of your collection ;)

Mike,

How come the San An didn't break under your awesome power - having a weaker year...?!

Mr K

:LOL: nar, it was my sadistic hillclimb only bike ;) :LOL:

... does make me wonder how much better it would ride with a more modern shock on board...

scant":343d71zh said:

Mr K

... does make me wonder how much better it would ride with a more modern shock on board...[/quote]

What you, the Scantmeister, doesn't already know...??!! ;-)

For £400 you could take it back and find out... :)

Mr K

mrkawasaki":2d0zwcou said:
scant":2d0zwcou said:

Mr K

... does make me wonder how much better it would ride with a more modern shock on board...

Mr K[/quote]

£400? U WERE ripped off ;)

scant":hk36y39l said:

Mr K[/quote]

£400? U WERE ripped off ;)[/quote]

I didn't pay £400 for it - that's a special Scant-only price to return it to the mighty lumps and humps of Afan! :LOL:

Mr K

Don't know if anyone's interested but here's another Monolith (prototype?) which appears to be made by Kestrel... :shock:

Picture from an MBA show report.

Attachments

• Monolith.jpg
    Monolith.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 1,924

mrkawasaki":1bn5knbw said:
scant":1bn5knbw said:

Mr K

£400? U WERE ripped off ;)[/quote]

I didn't pay £400 for it - that's a special Scant-only price to return it to the mighty lumps and humps of Afan! :LOL:

Mr K[/quote]

i'm 60miles from afan...
you keep it. if i've sold it,means i dont want it ;)

Back