Modern Reissue Oakley Frogskins

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Here's a pair of modern Oakley Frogskins sunglasses, stamped "9013" which is the model number for the "collectors reissue". I've finally realised that the only Frogskins that suit me are the Crystal-framed ones so these are up for sale. They are going very cheap for a couple of reasons:

I bought them used and so can't personally guarantee authenticity (as I don't have much experience of the reissues, though I've had several pairs of the 1990s ones over the years). They seem just as they should be, except that I wonder if the lenses have been replaced with aftermarket non-Oakley models. Optical clarity seems fine but the outer surface doesn't seem to clean as easily as the Oakley iridium lenses normally do, and the right lens is perhaps not quite a perfect fit in the frame (not that it moves around in the frame or anything) - both of these things are common with aftermarket lenses. Condition-wise the frames are more or less perfect and the lenses have a few minor marks/light scratches but nothing very significant.

Because of the above I'm asking for just £27 posted in the UK (PP gift or add fees please). I'm pretty sure the buyer is going to be very happy with them at this price but I am happy to offer a return for a refund if for whatever reason you are not.

NOW SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_5097 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_5097 (Custom).JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 359
  • IMG_5095 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_5095 (Custom).JPG
    38 KB · Views: 359
  • IMG_5094 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_5094 (Custom).JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 359
  • IMG_5093 (Custom).JPG