Sold Middleburn rs3 blue 110 bcd spider

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Just sold the cranks these were fitted to, buyer preferred a silver spider. I've no.other rs3 cranks so surplus to my needs now.

Pics below. Decent condition, 110 bcd.

After £30 inc uk postage.

Attachments

• PSX_20200521_002537.jpg
    PSX_20200521_002537.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 269
  • PSX_20200521_002520.jpg
    PSX_20200521_002520.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 269
Just sold the cranks these were fitted to, buyer preferred a silver spider. I've no.other rs3 cranks so surplus to my needs now.

Pics below. Decent condition, 110 bcd.

After £30 inc uk postage.

Hi
I know its an old thread but is the spider middleburn 110 BCD still available
seems it answers my search - ie the spider moves a bit the rings to the "right" and reduces the Q factor ?

regards

Bruno

Hi
I know its an old thread but is the spider middleburn 110 BCD still available
seems it answers my search - ie the spider moves a bit the rings to the "right" and reduces the Q factor ?

regards

Bruno
There were at least two types of spider a flat profile that required a long bottom bracket axle and long chainring bolts+spacer washers to provide the offset for the granny ring. The second was the one above that @ishaw sold to me. I now have both types but in the wrong colours. What have you got currently? Maybe post it in the general chat and we can discuss there?

There were at least two types of spider a flat profile that required a long bottom bracket axle and long chainring bolts+spacer washers to provide the offset for the granny ring. The second was the one above that @ishaw sold to me. I now have both types but in the wrong colours. What have you got currently? Maybe post it in the general chat and we can discuss there?

im also on the hunt for a couple of different coloured spiders for RS3 cranks and have blue & red spiders to exchange, what colours are you looking for?

Hi
hopeful my thread can trigger matching of differents "offer and demand" ;-)

For a swap, I have got a spider with an offset - but in 94 BCD -( not 110) and in purple colour ( no pic available yet but can do one tonight)
similar to the silver one I pictured in my post
I saw that trailstar purchased this blue one this year at 23GBP as Ishaw made a new ad that I did not see initially.

Looking for a silver coloured 110 BCD with offset but can buy this blue one too if it is a spare for you, trailstar and you don't need it
regards

I am not wrong saying that this offset reduces the Q factor ? as it allows to have a shorter bottom bracket axle as it puts the rings a bit more away from the chainstays? any figures available ?

Bruno

Last edited:
im also on the hunt for a couple of different coloured spiders for RS3 cranks and have blue & red spiders to exchange, what colours are you looking for?
Are you looking for a purple one ?
we could organize a three way swap ?!

I have a Black 94 Triple that i can get photos of tonight where do you measure the offset for the Q factor?

Back