Wanted Mid to high-end steel mountainbike frame

Got an orange P7, 21" in ......Orange, Frame /seatpost/ cranks, Bit tatty, needs tlc, it's got that lived in look ,only it's mother could love, and it's mother was called Pat Tina...

Hi YoStumpy,

First reaction; 'Doe mij die!' (quite literally ytranslated into 'I want it!)
Second reaction; 'mmmm, the Brexit is not much of a help with easy transport.

I've sent over a couple of bikes from Holland to Belgium and GLS turned out the parceller (is that a word?) of choice. Dunno if it will be that easy to ship to the mainland?

Do you have a picture so I that it will help deciding going through the hassle?

Yours sincerely,
Hein Verschuren

Here you go :)

Attachments

• IMG_0866.JPG
    IMG_0866.JPG
    597.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0870.JPG
    IMG_0870.JPG
    400 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0871.JPG
    IMG_0871.JPG
    628.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0873.JPG
    IMG_0873.JPG
    358.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0874.JPG
    IMG_0874.JPG
    532.5 KB · Views: 13
Nice, pretty close, as not exact what I'm looking for.
Large, bruised, screaming to be rescued, rare (in holland) and soccer-orange.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but even in the UK sort of mid- to higher range ranked?

Do you have any idea of the possibilities and prices of shipment? ....speaking of which, what are you aiming at?

I do have the tendency to be prepared as much as possible, sorry for that.

Grz

I have no idea about shipping costs, sorry. Do you know anyone who will be travelling to uk by car? Feel free to find shipping costs etc. Forks not included tho as you didn’t want any. Pm me what you think it’s worth.

I have this one. Located in Belgium. Asking 225 € for the frame (that is in extremely good condition).

View attachment 786589

Hi Wim,

Thank for reaching out.
I've build up a few nice mid-range bikes sofar and the main focus was getting it 'as far as brochure-spec'd as possible' without worrying too much about the cosmetic state.
This wonderful frame is just in too good of a shape for my purpose (the prices also exceeds my budget).

However, I've regognized a few dutchies by their nicknames sofar who are dying to be able to buy this frame. Post it in the 'for sale' section?

Thanks anyway.

I have no idea about shipping costs, sorry. Do you know anyone who will be travelling to uk by car? Feel free to find shipping costs etc. Forks not included tho as you didn’t want any. Pm me what you think it’s worth.

That was bit of a hassle; trying to figure out how big a parcel and how much it would cost could be.
Both negative, I'm afraid. Even if I would have found a transporter, it would have costed me a fortune.
But .... I have some UK collegues working here. I will ask them if any of them goes back home one of these days. Things are will be easier then.
Thanks for the patience.

That was bit of a hassle; trying to figure out how big a parcel and how much it would cost could be.
Both negative, I'm afraid. Even if I would have found a transporter, it would have costed me a fortune.
But .... I have some UK collegues working here. I will ask them if any of them goes back home one of these days. Things are will be easier then.
Thanks for the patience.

Back