Merlin Metalworks Owners Thread & Serial Numbers collect

Re: Re:

Minifreak":2p9niptg said:
Is it the one from US under eBay item number 202018374870 ?

Some nice tan walls, ODI or Ritchey grips and a Flite or Turbo saddle and she'll be stunning :)

That's the one :)
(Advert said 1990, which is clearly wrong due to the curvy stays, and was confirmed when I got him to send me the serial number).
Offered and agreed a price and it arrived in a week.

Re:

any comments on the Bike ? I don't know which model it is. The serial number says MERLIN XLM 6/4 Ti Works, size 18.75
But the dropout is different ,.. who can help me out since i want to order the new decals ;)

Attachments

• photo 4 kopie.jpg
    photo 4 kopie.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 750
Re:

Hi, I was pleased to come across this site :D
I have three Merlins, all from the early 2000s - Magia and Agilis road bikes and an Oreas hardtail. So I am a bit of a fan. Does anyone have any experience with new range, they have branched out into some of the new areas like gravel and adventure bikes?
I'll try to post some pics once I work out how.

Re:

My Agilis. Built with Campy Super Record 11 speed and Deda cockpit.

Attachments

• AF186852-4E1B-497D-9A75-63C90F283842.jpeg
    AF186852-4E1B-497D-9A75-63C90F283842.jpeg
    16.9 KB · Views: 620
Re:

Just picked up a lovely magia frame on ebay the seller described it as having a hairline crack on the toptube but on close inspection it just looks like a tiny deep scratch will get it checked out, got it for a few hundred quid so worth the gamble,it will join my merlin mountain from 1996 and Merlin road from I think 94.

Back