Medium Genesis Tour de Fer flat bar tourer - almost new

velocipede

Senior Retro Guru
Up for sale is my Medium 2020 Genesis Tour de Fer 20 – with almost everything needed for a world tour!

It is a fantastic fully equipped tourer, includes Tubus front and rear racks, triple bottle cages and hub dynamo lighting. It’s the flat barred version.

I recently bought it from the original owner, who hadn’t ridden it at all! I’ve put maybe 50 miles on it.

I broke my back in 4 places in March and this was a bit of a frivolous spend with a long tour in mind for next year. I’m afraid my recovery isn’t going as well as I’d hoped and now I should really pass it on to someone who will use it for it’s proper purpose.

The bike is immaculate and as new – no marks on it at all, just dirt on the tyres from a muddy ride in the lanes near me last weekend.

I fitted my Brooks saddle to it when I got it so the original saddle is perfect and unused. I replaced the cheap original grips with some very smart and comfy new ones.

I removed the front rack when I first got it – this is included, as are the three bottle cages, original plastic flat pedals and the kickstand (yes, they really do come with one – I guess if you were fully loaded you might appreciate it!).

It also has all the original manuals with it.

The full RRP is £1499.

The Biketart listing here shows the full spec:

https://www.biketart.com/bikes-c1/grave … 020-p51304

I will sell for £1050 – collection from Cheshire preferred although I can post at cost if needed

Attachments

• IMG_1805.JPG
    IMG_1805.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 872
  • IMG_1807.JPG
    IMG_1807.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 872
  • IMG_1808.JPG
    IMG_1808.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 871
  • IMG_1810.JPG
    IMG_1810.JPG