Wanted Medium Frame, full suss or hardtail

dan74

Retro Guru
After a nice lightweight medium frame, full suss or hardtail
my circa 2000 Scott gzero frame cracked so looking to transfer the parts onto a new frame
must have bosses for v brakes
based Manchester so willing to collect if not too far
tia, Dan

Last edited:
I've got a 2000ish Gary Fisher Marlin frame in medium that I could do for cheap. I'd have to post though as down south. If interested I'll put a pic up.

I've got a rather nice imho steel diamond back apex. It's a Matt blue, I've just taken delivery of the correct matching forks. I have most of the period parts to build it up too (LX 8 speed,l mechs, brifters and cantis, sugino cranks and original spec post, stem and bars. My intention was to build it as close to spec as possible, with the exception of wheels, tyres and saddle as I don't have those but some decent replacements.

I could let the frameset go though as this was a project I was going to sell once built up as while I had originally wanted to build and ride, it's slightly too small for me.

I've got a rather nice imho steel diamond back apex. It's a Matt blue, I've just taken delivery of the correct matching forks. I have most of the period parts to build it up too (LX 8 speed,l mechs, brifters and cantis, sugino cranks and original spec post, stem and bars. My intention was to build it as close to spec as possible, with the exception of wheels, tyres and saddle as I don't have those but some decent replacements.

I could let the frameset go though as this was a project I was going to sell once built up as while I had originally wanted to build and ride, it's slightly too small for me.
Pictures, size and price please and apologies for jumping in on the post OP.

Pics of the apex. Measurements are 16 inch CTC 17 ct2 and top tube length 22 inches CTC.

As mentioned, I just bought the forks to match, got lucky finding them I think.

Seat post has shim on it for crud guard, it's not hiding anything sinister. I have the cradle for it (not in pics) and also the canti brace for the headset too.

It has a few chips/marks here and there, previous owner did out helitape in some areas as pictured.

I wish it was a large.

Attachments

• PSX_20220619_114245.jpg
    PSX_20220619_114245.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 5
  • PSX_20220619_114214.jpg
    PSX_20220619_114214.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 5
  • PSX_20220619_114145.jpg
    PSX_20220619_114145.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 5

Latest posts