Mayhem 2017 "Retro-Bution" Team sub thread

Retro Spud":3uvby2jp said:
Gerard":3uvby2jp said:
Hotwheels.":3uvby2jp said:
You are not alone...Claud Butlers too and a load of Madison and Avocet parts.
Anyone taking more than one bike, one for each lap?

I was thinking of doing so. Also different tires on each bike in case the weather turns....save changing tires.

shawnb":3uvby2jp said:
I'm bringing both of my bikes, 'ol shitter in case it's wet and muddy and the garage queen for if it's nice and dry ;)

You tarts :LOL:

that said, you'll be in the serious minority if you did just bring one !

Frank is available to all, regardless of team, trauma or taste.

kingbling":8dthhyd4 said:
Gerard":8dthhyd4 said:
Hotwheels.":8dthhyd4 said:

I was thinking of doing so. Also different tires on each bike in case the weather turns....save changing tires.

Are you taking this seriously then :shock: :LOL:

Well, I wanted our camp area to look the part at least, then we've got to have something to talk about and look at when drinking.....may be 2 decks of Top Trumps cards and and a couple of deckchairs instead! :D :D :D

Retro Spud":1935jcyp said:

Guess I'm in the minority then :LOL: . no way am I hauling 2 bikes on the train. Although if things go to plan and I pass my driving test before then it could be a different story (how many bikes can I fit in my car again???) :facepalm:

kingbling":3uqdokzz said:
Gerard":3uqdokzz said:
Hotwheels.":3uqdokzz said:

Are you taking this seriously then :shock: :LOL:

F*ck no, this is the 'fun' category!

I was thinking of doing so. Also different tires on each bike in case the weather turns....save changing tires.[/quote]

Are you taking this seriously then :shock: :LOL:[/

F*ck no, this is the 'fun' category![/quote]

Planning to take 3 bikes along, can't wait to see everyone else's prized bikes. And am assuming it's not taken too seriously, given am riding a bike 25+ years old in retro gear! Can't wait ;)

Hotwheels.":3e9apo5p said:
That'll go nicely on the camp fire. :LOL:

Christ if your chucking bikes on the fire you'd better not through my Kirk on.... We'd have the mother of all Flares on our hands that'd turn the dark into full on day light :shock:

MarinMartin":18upw8co said:
Retro Spud":18upw8co said:

Guess I'm in the minority then :LOL: . no way am I hauling 2 bikes on the train. Although if things go to plan and I pass my driving test before then it could be a different story (how many bikes can I fit in my car again???) :facepalm:

I got five to the event, with my Golf hatchback. Four on the roof bars, and one in the back. If that's any help

Mike

Back