Maxxis Minion skinwall 26" for £2!!

There's lots of other cheap stuff on there too...
Yeah, anyone who fancies looking at a modern bike needs to seriously consider one of the Ragley MTB's, especially now with another 10% off. Must be close to cost price? Very well made too and the paint is lovely.

Just had to order a couple of pairs- you can't not at that price! Was tempted to buy 10 for free postage but that's just silly!
Pahaha I just ordered 10 before I came back to read any more threads and say a big thanks for the tip off … just hope they all arrive, will keep the DH and trials bike going for a while with fresh rubber : )

Pahaha I just ordered 10 before I came back to read any more threads and say a big thanks for the tip off … just hope they all arrive, will keep the DH and trials bike going for a while with fresh rubber : )
Didn’t even realise you had to order 10 for free postage just thought it was a good number ahaha the girlfriend is well p’d off as had to disturb her evenings entertainment to PayPal it for me and give her cash as my PayPal is empty ahaha she’ll be absolutely fuming when they turn up and have to try and hide them somewhere in the back room with the other tyres she despises : / I can already hear “ffs what do you mean you ordered 10 tyres where the f are you going to put all those” !!! Oops

Back