For Sale Mavic Paris Dakar/ MA-40 wheels SOLD

So these are still available?
Hi there
Yes the chap who said he was having them said he’d sent payment. No payment came through and no answers back. That was last weekend. So yes mate… hit me up if you are interested. I’ve also just found the missing quick release for them

Hi Slimjoe
Hope you saw my message about cock up missing the underscore on your PayPal account?
Sorry been away last few days, hence no reply.

Ok so these are still available. Really nice wheels for a sensible price. No love for almost NOS early Mavic MTB stuff?

Hi
Won’t be taking these, lesson learnt here, have had no joy here trying to get refund through PayPal F&F.
Message to others DOUBLE CHECK then check again the email address you are sending money to, especially when someone has an underscore in there you don’t see.

Hi
Won’t be taking these, lesson learnt here, have had no joy here trying to get refund through PayPal F&F.
Message to others DOUBLE CHECK then check again the email address you are sending money to, especially when someone has an underscore in there you don’t see.
Hi there
I’ve done the same thing a while ago and managed to get it back. In theory that transaction should be void. Think a message to PayPal explaining might help.

Back