For Sale Mavic D521 Rear wheel on gold Shimano Deore LX M570 hub

velomentary

Devout Dirtbag
Hello - I have a rear Mavic D521 wheel with black spokes (need a bit cleaning with some scrub) and a gold Shimano Deore LX Rear Hub. Might work on someones re-build etc.

The wheel came off a bike of my brothers and doesn't seem to have any problems and runs true.

Drop me a DM

Ta.

Chris - Velomentary

Sorry chap but its forum rules that you really need to pop a price on it 🙂 mods come along, get all grumpy and lock the thread, which is a pain in the bum.

You could in theory put down a million pounds and add 'offers to that if you really arent sure, but we have another thread where you can post which is what is my XYZ worth and usually get a rough estimate from there.

I willl say though the gold shimano's are thin on the ground and you could add a premium to it over and above the cost of a standard deore wheel.

Sorry chap but its forum rules that you really need to pop a price on it 🙂 mods come along, get all grumpy and lock the thread, which is a pain in the bum.

You could in theory put down a million pounds and add 'offers to that if you really arent sure, but we have another thread where you can post which is what is my XYZ worth and usually get a rough estimate from there.

I willl say though the gold shimano's are thin on the ground and you could add a premium to it over and above the cost of a standard deore wheel.
Ahh cool no worries - £40 plus postage for the wheel and rear hub any good to anyone.??Let me know if I'm way off.

Latest posts

Back