Withdrawn Mavic crossmax ceramic

I don't want to get your hopes up, but I have a set i might part with. I have a build with their name on, but could use another set of wheels, though I'd have to get them built.

ive owned the set from new, have probably done less than 100 miles and are in mint condition.

I'm not desperate to sell, but I guess I'm open to offers.

They were fitted to my nos, garage queen gt team rts and have only seen road miles. I replaced them with some spins and was going to fit them on my gt lightning build, but that project has stalled as I can't find a seat post to fit it.

I don't want to get your hopes up, but I have a set i might part with. I have a build with their name on, but could use another set of wheels, though I'd have to get them built.

ive owned the set from new, have probably done less than 100 miles and are in mint condition.

I'm not desperate to sell, but I guess I'm open to offers.

They were fitted to my nos, garage queen gt team rts and have only seen road miles. I replaced them with some spins and was going to fit them on my gt lightning build, but that project has stalled as I can't find a seat post to fit it.
Hi Ian .
Nice to hear from you ,
How’s things? All good I hope .
The wheels would be a real help as it’s really the only thing I need other than a couple bits and bobs which should be pretty easily found....
Black king Headset and not sure what tyres to buy, 26” ambers of some description.
I don’t like making offers but would be happy to hear what you’d consider selling them for .
What would you use if you let them go ?
im guessing you have something rather special on the boil ?

kindest regards

mark

Latest posts

Back