Matching Specialized. Paint? - codes - Help Please

I'd be interested to know if there's any info about too. Got a Stumpjumper coming which, provided Parcelforce haven't lost it forever, will probably be getting a repaint. Thinking team red.

Might be worth trying specialized themselves. Perhaps a lost casue given age but they can be helpful.

No

No, I think your out of luck getting paint codes from Specialized. They will generally tell you to match it from a pic or current frame.
I would try the tech help on the website, the guys will do their best to help. I think you can access it from the UK site but it will go to the US tech guys anyway. Specialized UK are usually unable to help with anything pre 2000. For specification and dating the tech help sends people to retrobike or bikepedia :LOL:
I was once discussing the serial number dating system for S Works on another forum and had a tech guy pm me for an explanation as they didnt have records of it :roll:

Jamie

I've sent an email to the company who is authorised to carry out re-finishing work for Specialized.

I'll see what happens :?

Cheers

Another way, if anyone on here has one, ask them to take it to a spray shop supplies place and they will be able to match it straight away. May cost a drink.

Thanks for the replies :)

I've replies from the company in the US and they've pointed me in the direction of their suppliers with codes/colours for powder coating :D

Cheers

Thanks for the replies :)

I've replies from the company in the US and they've pointed me in the direction of their suppliers with codes/colours for powder coating :D

Cheers
I know it’s not the done thing to resurrect such an old thread, but did you manage to match the Norris blue colour?

Back