Marzocchi XC600 oil seals

mtbmik50

Retro Newbie
Hi, I'm after a set (or more) of Marzocchi XC600 oil seals. Forks are circa 1995/6. Stanchions are 26mm diameter. Pretty sure XC500 and XC700 seals are identical.
Thanks
Mike

mtbmik50":2goig611 said:
Hi, I'm after a set (or more) of Marzocchi XC600 oil seals. Forks are circa 1995/6. Stanchions are 26mm diameter. Pretty sure XC500 and XC700 seals are identical.
Thanks
Mike

Dr Marzocchi has them - he’s a member on here

I’ll get a link up shortly

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Wow, thank you @Retro Spud and @FluffyChicken for exceptionally quick replies.
I made the original request because I thought I had a set in the shed. So now I have the forks stripped and cleaned it's time to reassemble. Couldn't find the oil seals. All I had were dust seals and they looked used. So called LBS, no luck. Quick look at net, saw the ad for Retro bike, so posted. In meantime, I cleaned seals I'd just removed and reassembled them. Just before I finished I found the oil seals under a rag. Too late to fit them, so hope they don't start leaking immediately.

Anyway, I'll try the link and maybe buy some more for the future.

Thanks again
Mike

Latest posts

Back