Marzocchi XC600 oil seals

mtbmik50

Retro Newbie
Hi, I'm after a set (or more) of Marzocchi XC600 oil seals. Forks are circa 1995/6. Stanchions are 26mm diameter. Pretty sure XC500 and XC700 seals are identical.
Thanks
Mike

mtbmik50":2goig611 said:
Hi, I'm after a set (or more) of Marzocchi XC600 oil seals. Forks are circa 1995/6. Stanchions are 26mm diameter. Pretty sure XC500 and XC700 seals are identical.
Thanks
Mike

Dr Marzocchi has them - he’s a member on here

I’ll get a link up shortly

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Wow, thank you @Retro Spud and @FluffyChicken for exceptionally quick replies.
I made the original request because I thought I had a set in the shed. So now I have the forks stripped and cleaned it's time to reassemble. Couldn't find the oil seals. All I had were dust seals and they looked used. So called LBS, no luck. Quick look at net, saw the ad for Retro bike, so posted. In meantime, I cleaned seals I'd just removed and reassembled them. Just before I finished I found the oil seals under a rag. Too late to fit them, so hope they don't start leaking immediately.

Anyway, I'll try the link and maybe buy some more for the future.

Thanks again
Mike

Back