Marzocchi Forks

Stretch79

Kona Fan
Hi guys,

Got a number on a fork I’ve seen and wondered if anyone can point me in the right direction as to exact year and cross reference for parts etc?

ZJRT 634457

Tia

I retract the 1999, they are 2000's.

clue is the 2000 writen underneath Bomber on the leg. :)

parts wise there isn't much to do, fresh oil is a good idea, the stanchions look dry enough that the seals are still in good nick and they don't look to have been feck about with internally.

adjustment of dampening rates is using a really look 10mm hex (they came with a long plastic one).

full manual is available here https://public-repository.org/marzocchi/2000_Jr._T_130.pdf

if you do strip them be careful not to snap the foot nut.

not sure what else you need to know. they are pretty simple forks that were built to last the test of time.

I retract the 1999, they are 2000's.

clue is the 2000 writen underneath Bomber on the leg. :)

parts wise there isn't much to do, fresh oil is a good idea, the stanchions look dry enough that the seals are still in good nick and they don't look to have been feck about with internally.

adjustment of dampening rates is using a really look 10mm hex (they came with a long plastic one).

full manual is available here https://public-repository.org/marzocchi/2000_Jr._T_130.pdf

if you do strip them be careful not to snap the foot nut.

not sure what else you need to know. they are pretty simple forks that were built to last the test of time.
Massive thanks for that Novo.

To be honest I didn’t see the 2000 underneath was looking everywhere else.

So looking at the 1999 is there any differences then between the two that you know of?

Sorry to ask been out of the game a while.

Thanks again

identical in all but sticker.
change 1999 from the previous design.

1998 was 105mm (might have been 115), 1999 that increased to 130mm with internal and external changes including different stanchions and legs. the upper brace also changed from a flat top to the drop top you see here.

if they go for under a ton they are a bargain.

Ah so only sticker.

I can live with that. I’ll see if I can grab them for my resto. They’re a hard part to try and source.

You’re a star mate

Did it? The bike had 130mm travel on it in the brochure. The 1998 one was shorter as you mention.

From then the 2000’s plus I thought went up to 150mm.

You probably know better in just going by info on the sales pages and spec of the bike.

Back