Martyn Parkes strikes again!!!

Amilulu

Retro Newbie
Awful man by name of Martyn Parkes has sent me several messages via FB marketplace accusing me of violating rules and how I should be ashamed of myself giving sellers a bad name 🤦‍♀️
I just advertised a bike on behalf of my parents which for some reason upset this weird man.
He seems to get a real kick from sending abusive messages to strangers and reporting and blocking people.
Glad to see so many other people have bad same experience as I was actually feeling quite annoyed..now I just pity him 😂

Glad to see so many other people have bad same experience as I was actually feeling quite annoyed..now I just pity him 😂

The reason so many have experience with said M Parkes is it's used as a sock puppet name! Has been for many many years and on every forum, no place for it really on here.

It is not one person, it is a name that is used on forums by various people for various reasons, just google the name(which you must have done to find this thread), it is plastered all over the internet as people keep starting threads using the name and creating more hits.

Can i ask a question?, did you join just to start a thread on the said name or are you interested in bikes too? :)

This Twat Martyn Parkes has recently been active again on various Facebook cycling groups calling himself Steve Mundy also claiming he’s the V-CC chairman for West Yorkshire (I’m pretty sure such a role doesn’t exist)

Can a mod delete this thread like the others, the thread will come up on goooglie search when others from other forums search the name and thus continue the long circle of doom :rolleyes: :LOL:

Back