Marin saddle wanted 89-91 must be in good condition.

Re:

You'll be lucky mate. I search for ages for one for my 1990 Pine Mountain without success. Others have also tried and failed. The best way is to keep an eye on complete bikes as some of them go cheap on ebay.

Re:

Just to add it seems that the original items just didn't last very well. I've had a few of the fabric ones that have been unusable due to the gel in them disintegrating or the fabric falling to pieces due to age. The leather ones don't fair much better. What ever the gel padding they used was it was not meant to last 30 years!

Re:

Ha Ha,

Thought as much. I have one of the gel and one of the leather on a Palisades and an Eldridge i have. The leather one is ok, but the gel on the other is staring to degrade and move.
You never know, someone may have one? I have resorted to buying bike or individual parts before, ,so may well have to go down that route.

Cheers
David

Re:

Good morning,

I think I still have one coming off my 1991 Eldridge Grade.
Where would that need to get shipped to?
More pics will follow...

Cheers,
Thomas

Attachments

• 7A5F176E-EE05-43B3-BF53-FC8F819FC7B9.jpeg
    7A5F176E-EE05-43B3-BF53-FC8F819FC7B9.jpeg
    28.7 KB · Views: 303
Re:

Hi David,

I'll look up how much the shipping would be.

So far I haven't found the saddle yet, but I had planned to organize the bike shed during the holidays and I am pretty, pretty confident that it's sitting nicely in a dry box.

I'll get back to you with photos and the total ask price. Maybe not this year anymore, but definitely pre Brexit.

Cheers,
Thomas

Found it, here it is:

Attachments

• IMG_0930.jpg
    IMG_0930.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_0931.jpg
    IMG_0931.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_0942.jpg
    IMG_0942.jpg