Marin Pine Mountain

Cheers brocklanders023!
I found the UK distributor of Panaracer, which is ZyroFisher and they have a UK retailer network, so I found some in stock in the UK and ordered a Dart & Smoke this morning. Maybe other Retrobikers could benefit from visiting the ZyroFisher web site?
All the best!
Forest Rips

Hello,
I'm new here and thought I would share a photo of my early '90s Pine Mountain. Not sure exactly which year it was made, maybe '91, or '92? I bought it in '93-'94 as a pre-owned bike.
Pity the Marin Rockstar Sierra tyres could not be replaced, like for like. If anyone knows of a supplier of similar white walled 26 x 2.1 tyres, I would be delighted to hear from you.
This bike has been incredibly reliable. I have ridden it sympathetically over forest haul roads for 20 or so years (didn't ride for 6 years) and it owes me nothing. Hope to keep it for many more years to come.
Cheers,
Forest Rips
I got the weird colour combo one

Attachments

• 20210609_160637.jpg
    20210609_160637.jpg
    669.9 KB · Views: 10
Lovely ‘91 Pine Mountain. I‘d also love to get my hands on a good condition Marin Rockstar amber wall tyre. I’ve got one good one on the back of my ‘92 Eldridge, and a front one with no centre grip. Seriously sketchy when it gets a little muddy!

Back