Marin Pine Mountain 91. Update 5/8: M737's and DC987's...

Yeah, I may try some paint... Have you found a good match for the orange by any chance?

Also fiited the matching Magura rear brake now and spun the pin around on the ring so that is is beneath the crank arm...

I have another project coming too... A Scott Evolution Pro... :D :D :D

One good match is a marine paint: International Paint 'Red Coral' - but it very much depends on how much of a fading problem you have!

hamster":2qtb89v2 said:
One good match is a marine paint: International Paint 'Red Coral' - but it very much depends on how much of a fading problem you have!

I may give it a go then... I'll get the stem and paint all at the same time otherwise it will look weird...

Ta..

hoegaardenadds1":1zjk94hb said:
two rear srokets.

twingle speed :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Yeah I know... It is so that I don't misplace the spare sprocket...

<cough> Nothing to do with the fact that I ground off to much of the spacer... ooops! Measure twice still grind off to much :idea: ! :oops: :oops: :oops: I had to use the spare as as spacer, works perfect though...

I have just removed the Flite now, this is now on my Scott Pro Evo 91 project.... :D

Nice ride!

Could I get a close-up shot on that tensioner you have? Are you happy with it?

Mine is sprung, downwards, with a jockey-wheel that's not that great. Needs replacing.

Yeah no problem, I'll take a closer picture tonight... The tensioner is from CRC:

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Mode ... elID=17724

It seams OK as long as you set the tensioner and chain so that it sits in the centre... Mine touches the lip occasionally...

I have removed the Zoom stem now for a black stem from my Scott Evo project... (I will start a topic on this too)... Going to get some orange paint to test...

ptr138":18lty69j said:
Nice ride!

Could I get a close-up shot on that tensioner you have? Are you happy with it?

Mine is sprung, downwards, with a jockey-wheel that's not that great. Needs replacing.

Here is a couple of pictures:

DSC00837.jpg

DSC00838.jpg

One of how the Marin stands now (rear Magura, black stem and another seat):

DSC00836.jpg

Back