For Sale Manners…

mk one

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
The internet is a cold sterile place, it is hard to judge a persons character and intentions through a simple post, i agree though a simple please and or thank you can help, though i have met people who are full of please and thank you's and were quite cold in person, also have met some who dont type more than a line who were very warm and pleasant in person. Plenty of times i had preconceived ideas of of a persons nature before meeting them only to be caught off-guard when face to face.

The History Man

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Overbury's Fan
Feedback
View
The internet is a cold sterile place, it is hard to judge a persons character and intentions through a simple post, i agree though a simple please and or thank you can help, though i have met people who are full of please and thank you's and were quite cold in person, also have met some who dont type more than a line who were very warm and pleasant in person. Plenty of times i had preconceived ideas of of a persons nature before meeting them only to be caught off-guard when face to face.
Well that's Tinder for you.

Matttymm

Gold Trader
Marin Fan
Feedback
View
Couldn’t agree more with all sentiments

No one should feel reluctant though to pick people up on it , not feel offended for being reminded.

Early on in joining this community someone had to ask me whether the items I had bought from them had arrived safely. I felt bad for not doing it myself. It wasn’t intentional, just that we all get wrapped up on other things.

That has stayed with me though and now I try my best to make sure everyone gets the manners they deserve.

Betsy

Retro Guru
I have no time or patience for people who can’t be bothered to construct a sentence or be polite, and as others here have said; I’ll sell my bikes and parts to the people who can.
Ha!
I’m a little more tolerant, I’d just like folks to acknowledge it if I help them out. I find the overwhelming majority of folks do which is why is stands out so much when they don’t.