50 € + shipping , Paypal as Gift SOLD
Items are located in belgium

Steerer/crown combo threaded 1 1/8 - 195 mm Manitou 1
2 topcaps forklegs Manitou 1
Fork brace + bolts Manitou 1
Brake studs Manitou 1
Rear brakecable stop Manitou HT frame
2 seatpost clamps Manitou HT frame
Wings steel spring Manitou 1 set ( elastomer replacement , not in the picture , NOS)

zV3kTmwOh6kJ8XrXAqeHzzZ2_qbB6q650Mt9SMRN6i1zIFiE2esGUQnZAByS5wfRSEay75tyw3aOwhRKL3CsyV6_CHPg2s69VCKamAdoMvezSpQN-DMOpZPYdzJpa9cvL3OkFAXfC2wSR2xcbZ3LeS7SzH3k_980UFv0W2yGLbaGlspnGO67IHRpsPR9qfYxQ9_WmwyrSLvCks_LsayN7XSNjp2XZnOg7E-mjL_-BPM8m-PeX4H7nybdH_8fBluK8EmgkbCoCGFQ4eYIXmAzbL4BaGKJL-OxtAG5JLWz0eg3gSiqiocuHJ4zFRs1Voe1yC4W7Pcy6VfFN1ZkXwIVB80S_jdXxEaGdnPDVsYKGNbhjqJ9XSVIJae8-t27aMKL7NCw5pFtxWgiYpI3wqjpf5ML2ifYZc4sDodkcrvKcxv8-5DMtbkY1J7tXmOSbSqzmfRpboQJ4ptEWWV7CLKJclNE75WeSC8htnom3NiM455BfsIWBA6KiYHqOfE5sZkLrLPRk_3fni94FTPpQ5rIb0WglsWa2Dd2kly-Cm9d7kCHl_SpeJhotceuR0hxCiL3EXSiEBwU5r_ssiMyZ3oL5Y0PXbP_vQBZCy36hbYjcg=w920-h614-no

Re: Manitou Spares

Interested in the Wings spring set if you could get pictures up? It's for an M2, but as far as I am aware the internals were the same.

Re: Manitou Spares

Factory Jackson":1opv05wo said:
Interested in the Wings spring set if you could get pictures up? It's for an M2, but as far as I am aware the internals were the same.

I would like to sell all parts at once , Wings are for Manitou 1 & 2

Stef

Re:

Hi, could I ask a favour. I've got a crown/steerer I've been struggling to identify and it looks similar to your one. Any chance you could measure the diameter of the stanchion holes and also the distance between them.

Sorry I'm not buying anything, but it would be a help for me to finally identify the csu I have.

Thanks

Re: Re:

ishaw":1lulzn9x said:
Hi, could I ask a favour. I've got a crown/steerer I've been struggling to identify and it looks similar to your one. Any chance you could measure the diameter of the stanchion holes and also the distance between them.

Sorry I'm not buying anything, but it would be a help for me to finally identify the csu I have.

Thanks

stanchion hole diameter 28.4mm
distance between holes 95 mm

Stef

Latest posts

Back