Manitou Ht950, M4 forks, XTR and other bits

s73

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
Hi

After clearing out the shed and filling the house with bits of bike, I am sick of the Missus nagging to clear up my "junk". Well you guys have first dibs on it before it goes on to the bay. Ive guestimated prices so if you can show me that something is overpriced I'll consider a reasonable offer.

All prices don't include P+P which can collected or paid at cost for whatever service you choose but I prefer sending recorded/signed for delivery. Paypal gift or bank transfer. Please check my Ebay feedback for reference. Items posted when funds cleared.

More detailed photos of all the below items are here http://picasaweb.google.com/simondavidm ... directlink

Manitou HT950 18" frame from late 1994. To be expected it has 3 cracks though. The first is from a small dent in the down tube and there are 2 on the top and bottom of the head tube. I have taken good close up pictures of these. It had been sitting in the loft for about 10 years when I decided to build it up again about a year ago. I have riden it for about 100 miles since and the cracks have not grown as I have been monitoring them with bits of tape at each end of the crack. It takes 73mm B/B 1 1/4" headset and a bigger than 34.9 top pull f/mech. The head tube is 127mm and with the headset that is fitted it is 167mm. It has marks from chain suck and some scratches on the rear seat stay. I have owned it from new.
It will come with X-lite seatpost Q/R, rigid forks, silver diacomp Aheadset and Controltech black stem. It will not include Thomson seat post which is being sold separately.
I have a frame box ready to send it securely. £150

IMG_1175.JPG

Manitou 4's 1 1/4" x 199mm, in good working order it was fitted with wing springs about a year ago and will come with a bag of elastomers. From memory I think it has titanium bosses and bolts. £100

IMG_1221.JPG

NOW SOLD Thomson elite seat post - 31.6 X 367mm black inline great condition £30 NOW SOLD

IMG_1163.JPG

Look road pedals with floating cleats used about 20 times over 6 months £25 - not available - given away

IMG_1157.JPG

Middleburn RS3 custom cranks - 175mm 44x32x20T. I got Middleburn to engrave these with the shops name I used to work at. I fitted with a Goldtec outer ring the others are Middleburn original. With gold and green crank extractors £80

IMG_1171.JPG

Hope Ti bottom bracket - square taper 73 x 110mm. It could probably do with some replacement bearings. £50

IMG_1161.JPG

NOW SOLD Vetta saddle - Manganese rails - great condition no rips £5 NOW SOLD

IMG_1173.JPG

Manitou front mech adapter for bigger frames - this allows you to use braze on type mechs on bigger than 34.9 seat tubes £10 - now sold

IMG_1192.JPG

Rockshox 1 1/4" x 195mm alloy crown steerer for 28mm stanchions - with Ti bolts (x4) fits Judy or <08 SIDs £60

IMG_1197.JPG

XTR M900 front mech fits Manitou or similar oversize seat tubes top pull £35

IMG_1199.JPG

XTR M900 rear mech - medium cage with TNT pivot and metal jockey wheels. A few scratch marks All in good working order £60

IMG_1204.JPG

NOW SOLD XTR M900 F+R cantilevers with new (x4) boxed replacement pads. All in working order - however I have noticed that one spring, brake pad and front washer is different. This does not effect them working. £60 NOW SOLD

IMG_1212.JPG

I have other stuff (M900 chainset) to follow but waiting for pictures.

Any questions please post or PM me

Simon

Could I dibs the post until I can confirm it is the right size (any one know the dia. of a 2001 Klein adept?)

Can I have dibs on the front mech if it's 31.8 please
Please confirm size Ta sorry forget it didn't read the above post :oops:

But would like first dibs on chainset please can i have a piccy please
think i read it right :LOL:
Paxo

90% sure I shall take the seatpost, just waiting on confirmation from the seller of the frame that it is what I need (I dont pick the frame up for 2 weeks :( )

JeRkY":6wr32357 said:
90% sure I shall take the seatpost, just waiting on confirmation from the seller of the frame that it is what I need (I dont pick the frame up for 2 weeks :( )

No probs - let me know when your certain

S

Latest posts

Back