Manitou Hard Tail 1996 and judy fsx worth?

NouuuYess

Fat Chance Fan
I have this hardtail but I'm not sure if i want to sell or keep it. IMG_20230123_080059_738.jpg
And i have a '95 judy fsx with twp arch and speed spring tune what do these things go for? i might consider parting the manitou or selling the frameset... but still keeps the fork for future build
IMG_20221122_155227.jpg

I'm not up on the prices of these, but a spec of the bits on it might be handy.
There's some nice kit:- Ringle, XTR
Rear hub? Rims? Rear brake?

I'm not up on the prices of these, but a spec of the bits on it might be handy.
There's some nice kit:- Ringle, XTR
Rear hub? Rims? Rear brake?
- Whiteind Titanium Rear
- Motolite v rear
- Mavic x517 rims
-raceface crank with raceface, real & blackspire ring
- Xt pod
- M950 front rear mech
- avidRollamajig
- hadley titanium bb
- titec titanium bars
i think i want to keep the parts for another bike project 😂 and put the right price for this frame..

There’s one that sold this week on eBay with Ringle post and Xtr mech…. Sold for £530

You probably need to check your frame for cracks - they are somewhat prone to it

it’s also worth considering the market (location) you will be selling in. I’d expect a frame like this to fetch more in the UK /US than in Indonesia.
yeah, true but like many other that trying to sell frame/bike overseas, its just too much $$$ on shipping rate. Some folks in Indonesia might want it but they would likely turned down for the price 🥲. 🤣🤣

yeah, true but like many other that trying to sell frame/bike overseas, its just too much $$$ on shipping rate. Some folks in Indonesia might want it but they would likely turned down for the price 🥲. 🤣🤣
Yes my point was that the frame which sold on eBay at £530 was UK based. Yours won’t fetch that amount purely based upon where you are in the world as the import/shipping is too great for a UK buyer and our market for retrobikes is healthier.

Latest posts

Back