For Sale MANITOU 1 suspension fork steel spring repair & restoration kit springs

fguki

Senior Retro Guru
[For sale]

Full service & repair restoration steel spring kit for MANITOU 1 retro suspension forks. Engineered and made in Germany from highest class spring-steel (Federstahl). Suspension: 0 - 40mm maximum.

Scope of delivery:

- 2 or 3 suspension steel springs
- 4x guidance bushings
- 2x elastomers

After purchase you can decide:

1.) Spring tension suited for riders up to and around 85 kg (170 pounds)
2.) Spring tension kit suited for riders around 100 kg + (200 pounds +)

3.) You can purchase the additional spring (black or silver) to chose on your own and change the general setup of the fork.

No spare Manitou parts such as tubes, crowns, bosses or screws for sale. Only brake boosters (Manitou 1) or steerers!

Prices:

- 2 spring full repair kit: 45,00 Euros (+ shipping)
- 3 spring full repair kit: 55,00 Euros (+ shipping)

Shipping costs:

- Within Germany: 2,55 Euros in padded envelope with tracking code
- EU shipping: 7,20 Euros in padded envelope with tracking code
- Anywhere else in the world shipping: 7,20 Euros in padded envelope with tracking code

Feel free to PM me!

Barely answering here.

IMG_7389.jpg

IMG_7390.jpg

IMG_7391.jpg

IMG_7392.jpg

IMG_7393.jpg

IMG_5395.jpg

Last edited:
Have a nice MK1 in the post on its way to me now, so depending on its function on arrival may be very tempted in a fresh set of springs and elastomers for a DIY service, do you also have stanchion top caps per chance ? (Appreciate you have said you don’t have the other parts !)

Mine s a 1inch threaded 149mm steerer, but if i need to change it, what other threaded steerers do you have and would i need to change the crown to fit them or is it just spacers ?

Will have to check my top caps and count. I have 6x Manitou 1, 13x Manitou 2, 3x Manitou 3 and 1x Manitou EFC left at the moment. Maybe some spare parts. Feel free to contact me when you need a set!

Will have to check my top caps and count. I have 6x Manitou 1, 13x Manitou 2, 3x Manitou 3 and 1x Manitou EFC left at the moment. Maybe some spare parts. Feel free to contact me when you need a set!
Thanks

No Doug Bradbury editions ?

Hah, these came up on my EBay alert a few days ago. Once I find some new stanchions, I’m in for a set of these. I’m 85kg on the dot, which spring would be better?

I will check if I have some spare top caps (stanchions?) in my boxes. I am on vacation now for another week, though. I would recommend buying the 3 spring kit then and test yourself which woks best for you.

Back