MALVERNS CLASSIC 2022

How late can tickets be purchased until? Or are they available even on the gate?

What do you do to secure any bikes you take? Assuming you don’t want to stand guard

How late can tickets be purchased until? Or are they available even on the gate?

What do you do to secure any bikes you take? Assuming you don’t want to stand guard
Until last minute I think and I'm not sure about inthegatebut I reckon. Yeah,bike stand and lock. Someone will be on the stand most the time but I can't be held responsible for loses etc. Never had an issue though :)

Thanks mate.

I’ll likely be able to decide prior and book the ticket soon but currently life’s a bit hectic so good to know.

First world problem but I’ve only one bike stand , and errrrr substantially more bikes

I played in my head with simply coming naked (I mean without any bikes) or maybe even just a load of Zaskars since it’s GT’s 50th year.

Wonder if my MBUK 20th anniversary would be accepted …….. 2685A66A-68B3-4F0D-8FD7-3916559EA2C6.jpeg

Definitely would, mbuk and Doddy would prob love to see it again!!! I'll see if ive space for the long steel shop stand again,takes around 8bikes iirc

!"How late can tickets be purchased until? Or are they available even on the gate?"

i checked this with the organisers a few days ago. single day tickets can be purchased on the day at £30 per day.

i'll be there friday evening 6-8pm. if anyone wants anything i've got for sale, PM me & i'll minus the delivery cost.

Just bought my ticket! I'll be down on Friday evening. Don't think I'll know anyone there but I'll wander over to the Retrobike area to see lots of cool stuff 👌

Back