For Sale Making Room in the shed!

No worries, I don't think they are as high a rise as the ones I wanted to replace (they have been hacked down shorter). So thanks for the pictures but I will pass.

Cheers

Mark

Can I please jump in the grave on the Azonic's and would having these in return help swing your mind to getting rid of them ?

They are just Trans X but nice and blue.

Attachments

• 20210829_110134.jpg
    20210829_110134.jpg
    778 KB · Views: 6
@ Montair,
Sorry I'm not looking for a swap to be honest (but cheers for the offer) as I really do need to declutter the man cave for the tandem.

Loving the picture though and hoping little'un loves hers (it is hers honestly) as much. Mind you I don't think there's much fear of that as she got upset when we handed the demo bike back to the shop (on two separate occasions) and keeps going on about HER TANDEM. Love it.

Cheers,

Mark

Just read the whole thread @Tootyred, you asked first but if you doesn't want them then i will buy them if they are going to be released into the wild.

@ Montair

Sorry for not replying sooner. Tootyred decided not to take the bars in the end but I'm waiting on a potential buyer for the Pashley so I'd like to see what they fancied before splitting out the bike. If the Pashley interested party doesn't want the bars, they're all yours... Watch this space...

Thanks

Mark

Back