retrobikeguy

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
Hi everyone,

I have run into to a bit of a stall with the Zinn project flowers and I am in need of some later evolution mounts like in the picture below colour and condition is irrelevant as I can strip them back and repaint them.

Please check your workshops, sheds and kitchen top drawers to see if you've any spares kicking around.

Ta
RBG Screenshot_20210509_211217.jpg

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Definately got a bag of mounts in the Magura Drawer and plenty of evolution one's in silver. How many do you need?

Definately got a bag of mounts in the Magura Drawer and plenty of evolution one's in silver. How many do you need?

Just need one set for the rear, colour doesnt matter and dont need the QR fella

RBG

Just need one set for the rear, colour doesnt matter and dont need the QR fella

RBG
Will dig some out on my day off tomorrow, will message you. I can post or you can pickup, as I work in York or you could take a trip out to Malton and have a cuppa .

Will dig some out on my day off tomorrow, will message you. I can post or you can pickup, as I work in York or you could take a trip out to Malton and have a cuppa .
Eyup buddy, did you have any luck?
Ta
RBG

Got way layed by clearing drains sorry... 20210516_100146.jpg
Got a few😁 is £10 a pair ok?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back