MADORC 2014 - 40k or 80k offroad sportive - Gloucester

I am sober. If i took the bike off the back seat they could go. i could stay with hounds

Re:

Well, somehow or another both my son and I separately took a wrong turn after the tea stop, and 40k ended up being 66k, and flippin heck was it hard.

The ever correct History Man managed 40K.

I think well all did about 1200m (4000ft) of climbing, which was nice! :facepalm:

A few niggles regarding signage, but given it was the first event of this type that Graham and the guys have organised, fair play.

HONC was easier though.

My legs hurt.

Mike, you would have loved it.

For once I have absolutely nothing to say. I can't be heard as my legs are screaming.

Re: Re:

NeilM":32923b8x said:
Well, somehow or another both my son and I separately took a wrong turn after the tea stop, and 40k ended up being 66k, and flippin heck was it hard.

I think well all did about 1200m (4000ft) of climbing, which was nice! :facepalm:

A few niggles regarding signage, but given it was the first event of this type that Graham and the guys have organised, fair play.

HONC was easier though.

My legs hurt.

:evil:

Bolx !

Mike Muz 67":2wssvnho said:
NeilM":2wssvnho said:

HONC was easier though.

My legs hurt.

:evil:

Bolx !

46.67096k so managed to mess up somewhere! 3235ft of walking sorry climbing.

The History Man":3sf1685c said:
3235ft of walking sorry climbing.
With ropes and ice axes on couple of them, the one after the stream for instance.

Jon and I have compared out Strava routes with that of the organisers, and we have concluded, that we did the 40k route. So I'm not quite sure which way you went, but I wish I'd been following you at the time. :mrgreen:

Back